- 1933 Hitler rises to power in Germany. Jewish legal, civil rights restricted. Boycotts.
- 1935 Nuremburg Race Laws enacted.
- 1938 Kristallnacht. Jewish businesses, synagogues destroyed. Jews attacked.
- 1939 Germany invades Poland, World War 2 begins, Jews forced into Ghettos
- 1942 Wannsee Conference to coordinate ‘The Final Solution’, annihilation of Jewry.
- 1942 Deportation of Jews to death camps begins.
- 1945 Auschwitz liberated. Hitler commits suicide. 6 million European Jews killed, including 1,500,000 children.